Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas 2008 Wishlist

In the spirit of Christmas (and of wishful thinking), I proudly present to you, my 2008 (Materialistic) Christmas Wish List! More like, Wish Cube, actually.



Nokia N78
  • Because I don't need very high mega-pixel count and an 8GB hard drive. It's simple, and weird. Haha.

JanSport Big Student Backpack
  • Because you cannot have too many backpacks, especially if they're from JanSport.

Skullcandy Hesh Headphones in Black and White
  • It's Skullcandy. Nuff said.

Nike Dunk High Premium: Trigger Fish

Nike Dunk High Premium: D.U.N.K.L.E

Nike Dunk High Premium: Back to School (Crayons)


Neil Gaiman's American Gods
  • Recommended by a good friend, so what the hey. Haha.

Nicholas Sparks' The Choice
  • Powerbooks' preview said it was about love found and love lost. Game! Haha!

Pablo Neruda's Intimacies: Poems of Love
  • I've been a Neruda fan since high school, so go figure. He's my "emo" influence. I kid you not.

Haruki Murakami's Norwegian Wood
  • It's Murakami, come on.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez' Love in the TIme of Cholera
  • Now you can't go wrong with a classic.

James Frey's My Friend Leonard
  • It's just that I enjoyed his first book, A Million Little Pieces. And I believe this is a some kind of follw up story on his friend from rehab, Leonard, hence the title of the book.

Moleskine Notebook/Journal
  • The best writers/artists (or in my case, pretending to be a good writer) deserve to write on a Moleskine.

The Big Question Mark

  • Alam na! Hahaha! UCC.

So, there you go. I included links in case you guys might want to check them out.

Happy 1st of December y'all.

No comments: