Sunday, February 1, 2009

BeliZone.

A very close friend of mine started this sms-blogging thing called LifeTrekker and it actually inspired me to have my own sms-blog of some sort. What better way to "publicize" this sms-blogging subscription service than by blogging about it, right? Yeah right. As if I've that many readers. It's worth a try though.

BeliZone
  • SMS-based blogging service which talks about anything really. "Posts" will depend on how I'm feeling or what I'm doing as of that moment.
  • Posts can be reflective, puzzling, or plain bull.
  • If you haven't thought of it yet, BeliZone is actually derived from my surname, Belison.
  • My Zone. My rules. My write-ups. Me.
This SMS service is free-of-charge and I'd gladly add people who are willing to read something once in a while. You'll never know, I just might have the answer to your question. Or maybe just serve as a distraction in your routinary lives. Either way, I'd gladly oblige.

To interested individuals/parties, do leave me a message or comment with your mobile number on it.

Here's to hoping that I'd be able to share BeliZone with y'all.

No comments: